Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's Elmo's World....Happy Haloween!





What a great Halloween this year!! Leah was able to say"trick or treat" and "happy halloween".I think she really enjoyed it. I let her "pick" her costume out by giving her a catalog and she pointed and screamed "Elmo"!!! We went to the Ridgefield Parade with the baby group and it was so nice all the kids be able to run around this year and really enjoy themselves. Then we got lucky at night where we had one hour that it didn't rain and we went around the development.




2 comments:

Janelle said...

OMG....I miss everyone so much :( and Leah is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how big they are getting. loved looking at all the pics.

Melissa said...

I love the Elmo costume!! Will would have gone crazy if he saw Leah. I can't believe how big everyone is getting.