Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 2, 2008

My new friends......

Look at all these girls and Will (in the middle) is the man!



I use to make fun of those "mommy groups" until I became a mommy. So due to my difficulty with the boobs ( breastfeeding of course) I decided to join the Bethel Mommy Group. Best decision I've made so far. The group has been so helpful and makes me feel that I am not the only crazy one out there. I never realized how much emotional/mental support could help. There is a crew of us that have started to become really good friends ( or I like to call the Boob Group). Other than talking about our babies and their eating/pooping/sleeping we have time to laugh about ourselves. ( which is nice and necessary). So Leah now has a posse of friends. We go walking ( trying so hard to get that last 10 lbs off), try to get free demo classes, and hang every Friday at different houses. I went from knowing no one in the state of CT ( except Jodi, who I have convinced to join me at the group, so I can trick her into being my friend:) to having a group of great friends!

No comments: