Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Miss Independent and Queen of the Adventure

I look sweet ( and I am ) but I am going to tear this house apart!


So this is what the 9th month is all about. Leah is not even walking on her own yet, but has found her new calling. The house is her new playground and she will discover, eat, throw, rip, pound, climb....on anything and everything. Maybe I am noticing it more now that I am home with her for my vacation.......but it is back breaking. She wants to get into EVERYTHING. And without putting the whole house in a bubble, she will get to it. I have tried to "block" things...but oh no, she will find a way. She also does not want me to feed her anymore and she MUST hold the spoon herself or she will get MAD ( seriously baby diva in action). My new line is "you can't have everything you want sweetie" I think I said that 20x yesterday. This also includes sleeping and changing her diaper. It took her 9 months to figure how to really roll over and that is all she wants to do when you put her for a nap or change her. Corey got to witness this first hand this weekend ( he thought i was exaggerating). So his new name for her is LuLu with a new attitude.

No comments: