Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

In the past 3 days

Besides it being a crazy weekend filled with family and friends for the holiday, I think Leah has been inspired to reach some milestones so she can show off to the family. In the past three days she :


1. Has started standing up!! This is CRAZY to me. I put her down to nap and 10 min later I look at the monitor and she is standing in her crib. Now it is all the time trying to stand up....very cool.


2. Will clap on command. I know that sound likes a dog, but really when we sing "Leah likes to clap", she actually does it.


3. She is now pointing at things.


4. Shakes her head no when she is done with food.


5. Sings and I think I even heard a MaMa this weekend ( but that one I could have been imagining)

No comments: