Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

The New Years Crew (minus me)
Lucas ( the Tank) is doing fine in 09

The Shaw Family bringing in the new year



Leah and Lucas's first date







What a wonderful year 2008 has been. Our Leah has come into our lives and nothing in my life has been so special. We are truly grateful for what an amazing year it was and can only hope that 2009 is even better. We went over the Jen, John's and Lucas's for the Baby New Years Bash...but to make it interesting Leah threw up all over Mommy just as she finished getting them both dressed. This was SERIOUS throw up (haven't seen that in months) and it looked like a bomb went off in the kitchen...but we cleaned up and headed to Fishkill. We had such a perfect night, John cooked an amazing dinner ( he needs to be a chef), Leah slept all night but Lucas got to see the ball drop, we drank ( of course) and play games till 3am. We stayed at Bed and Breakfast Redahan (heheh)and loved it.....we even topped it off with a trip of all 6 of us to Cracker Barrel( what a way to start a diet!). Oh wait I forgot........Leah threw up all over their living room the next morning before we went out for breakfast........another outfit GONE!( which promted me to realize it was not overeating and she had a stomach bug :(((. Once we headed home I headed for the doctor and Leah spent the first day of 2009 in my arms wimpering with a stomach virus. I just put her to bed and realize even with craziness like her throwing up all over Mommy I am sooo excited to see what this year has in store for us. I am off to do ALOT of laundry.

No comments: